Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you organized and solution-oriented and not afraid of a little pressure to meet deadlines?
What’s in it for you?
Multi-Value offers an open culture with young and enthusiastic colleagues in an open, modern and international working environment.
Our employees are given the space to take initiative and the opportunity to actively contribute to the future of the organization. At the same time, attention is paid to personal growth and development so that you can make optimal use of your talents.
What are you doing to do?
As a Project Coordinator you are responsible for carrying out customer experience visits for our customers in various sectors. You do the setup and monitor the progress of projects, ensure that deadlines are met and that mystery shoppers/coaches complete their visits at the right location at the right time. The mystery shoppers and coaches can contact you if they have any questions. Moreover, you also communicate with customers during the fieldwork. Customer focus is in your DNA. You can communicate clearly and concretely, you are good at following processes (and can also provide input) and you work independently and solution-oriented.
You supervise several international projects at the same time and manage to switch flawlessly from one project to the other and do not overlook a single detail. You will be helped by our systems to keep track of everything. You will of course receive extensive training for this, after which you can start working independently.
As a Project Coordinator you are part of the Operations team. We have a hybrid work culture (partly in the office, partly from home). It is therefore important that you can communicate well and manage your time well.
What do you offer?
- An enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn personality
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or a similar role
- Good organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- You work independently, but communicate efficiently with colleagues
- You can stand some pressure and enjoy a dynamic environment
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language (error-free writing), German is an advantage
- A good knowledge of Word and Excel
What do we offer?
- A great job in an international environment in which you work self-sufficiently
- A young, enthusiastic and driven team
- A competitive salary + holiday pay
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Hybrid working environment (home & office in the heart of Eindhoven or Antwerp)
- Your own work laptop